The X-Static Standard Antimicrobial Face Masks - Assorted Mystery Bundle includes 12 masks in one size of your choosing.
Colors and patterns will vary beyond the products shown in the images.
Standard masks have elastic ear pieces.
Antimicrobial, hand-sewn face mask with built in X-STATIC® Technology.
- EPA Registered Antimicrobial Product
- Antimicrobial Material designed to resist the growth of microbes on the mask
- Supports bio-compatibility and the absence of harmful substances in the manufacturing process
- Masks are machine washable
- Machine wash in hot water, mild detergent, no bleach, no oxy type laundry products
- Hand-made in Berwick, PA
How it Works
The primary principle behind X-STATIC Technology is the release of silver ions (Ag+). When you incorporate X-STATIC metalized fabric into face masks, these positively charged silver ions will be released in the presence of moisture (ex. respiratory moisture) and will act in several ways to inhibit and eliminate bacteria on the surface of the mask, protecting the mask from microbial impacts.
- antimicrobial filter medium does not kill or eliminate viruses of any kind, it simply halts the growth.
- Medical workers are encouraged to wear N-95 masks
- Our masks follow (but do not exceed) CDC guidelines for masks. See here for CDC guidelines.